ISO-C1 and ISO-HT Polyisocyanurate Compliances and Approvals
In addition to the fact that Dyplast's products have verifiable physical properties that are superior to alternatives (e.g. cellular glass and XPS) and superior to other products within the same class (e.g. ITW, Duna, Elliott, Resolco, and Kingspan ), there is another significant differentiator. Dyplast has the physical properties of its products verified by an independent, third party laboratory. No other insulation manufacturer goes to greater lengths to ensure the validity of our statements in literature and we proactively solicit comments from friends and competitors about the accuracy of our information. If there are inaccuracies, we will revise or even retract statements if we are in error.
Beyond the important third-party-verification process, we have a Quality Control program that is verified and audited by R&D Services. Beyond the audited QC Program, the before-mentioned authorities periodically validate our compliance with the QC Program. In other words every step of our manufacturing process is audited, including the quality of our raw materials.
- ISO-C1 and ISO-HT meet or exceed the requirements of the ASTM C591-17.
- ISO-C1 is listed under FM's Approval Standard 4880 for use in Manufactured Wall and/or Ceiling Panels.
- ISO-C1 is independently audited by FM as per the 4880 Surveillance Audit Program
- ISO-C1 is recognized as a Specification Tested Identified Component of Insulated Building Panels
- ISO-C1 and ISO-HT are tested for flame spread index and smoke developed index per ASTM E84, and meet Class 1 criteria
- ISO-C1/2.0 has Miami-Dade Notice of Acceptance No. 20-1230.11
- ISO-C1/2.5 Meets or Exceeds all requirements of CINI 2013, the international specification governing insulation in Liquid Natural Gas (LNG) facilities
- R&D Services: Independent Testing and Audit of Physical Properties